CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm so bad....

I know I've been really bad about posting on a regular basis lately.  Getting set up at school has really kicked my butt been rough this year.  I'm thinking that it might have something to do with the reading endorsement I'm working on,the training to teach Cambridge, and just life in general. How do some of you do it all? Family,career,school,and then making things for the classroom,cleaning the house,etc... Sometimes I feel absolutely overwhelmed.

I absolutely love my kiddos this year,however, I really cannot say enough about how great it is to have a class full of little ones who already love to learn!  26 students though! This is the biggest group I've had!  I really hope I can keep up with it all and make it to Christmas!  It'll be so nice to be finished with my own schooling, for a while anyway ;)

That's all for now =)
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment